Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well it's been a few weeks since I updated the site and so much has happened. First was Mother's Day. This year was extra special to me. For one now I have two beautiful little boys and two Hayden was dedicated at church on Mother's Day.


Also reflecting on Mother's Day, right after I updated the site about my G'ma visit to meet Hayden we found out she has cancer. Truth be told my heart is broke. I love my grandmother so very much. She has been such a ROCK in my life. I grew up just a stone throw from her and my G'pa. All my life I think I have taken for granted what a wonderful woman and Godly lady she is. I used to love to hear her each night pray for me and I can't count the number of times knowing she was praying for me got me through one trial or another. Well I am trying very hard not to cry right now so to end on a good note, here are the pictures from the dedication and Mother's day.

No comments: