Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Turning 30!!I tried to forget about it but I turned 30 this past Sunday! My father was here to visit and to see Hayden for the first time. Turning 30th has been a little hard on me.

Jon got me a great cake from our friend Jeannee Rodgers. She makes the best cakes and sweets. If you are in NWA with a sweet tooth, you should check out here sweets. Jeannee's website is http://www.j-treats.com/.

Cole could not keep his little fingers out of the cake, here he is licking icing off the side. YUM!!!




Please excuse me not looking my best. Hayden has been keeping his mommy up all night. But my 30th birthday has come and gone!! YEAH

1 comment:

Angela said...

Courtney, I didn't know you had a blog! Can I post your address on our blog site with our other friends? (www.slaughterhouserules.blogspot.com) The baby is so sweet! I can't wait to meet him in person. Happy Birthday by the way.

Angela